Process of Certification & Certificates issued :
a) The examination of both NCVT and SCVT trades are conducted through independent body State Board of Technical Education ( SBOTE ) in the month of July – August & January - February, every year.
b) The candidate after appearing and passing examination / trade test gets his/her certificate issued through their respective ITI.
c) The Certificate is issued manually.
The following procedure is adopted for issuance of certificate in favour of successful candidate :
1. The Certificate of successful candidate is made at his/her ITI where he/she has under gone training.
2. The Principal / Superintendent of ITI ( i.e : Head of the Institute ) forwards the Certificate to Secretary SBOTE after countersigning it and making following entries on it like Name of Trainee, Parentage, Examination Roll No, Date of Birth, Total Marks obtained, Name of Trade, Session, etc
3. The Secretary, SBOTE after checking all the credentials on the certificate, enters Marks obtained in each subject, signs it and forwards to the Head of Department i.e : Director Technical Education Department.
4. The Director Technical Education, countersigns the certificate through the training section of his office and forwards it back to Secretary SBOTE.
5. Secretary SBOTE forwards the certificate to respective ITI from which it has been received intially.
6. The HOI issues the certificate to the successful candidate.